Cyclic is novel step sequencer concept, with six independent subsequences that cycle through a 32-note array, developed as a collaboration between Defective Records Software and Mutable Instruments.
- VST plugin instrument hosting for up to 3 plugins.
- Send two separate continuous controller MIDI streams (CC1 and CC2).
- Per step Velocity, Gate, CC1 and CC2 control.
- Override Note, Velocity and/or Gate options per subsequence.
- Override Velocity to zero, allows for "CC-only" subsequence.
- MIDI CC control of almost all parameters, with easy to use MIDI learn feature.
- Constrain random value ranges.
- Added. key to toggle between Main and Setup.
- Added P key for Panic.
- Added LED for MIDI clock.
- Significantly reduced CPU use, especially on graphics-challenged systems.
- Active step now highlighted in white, easier to see.
- Updated Mutable Instruments logo.
- Added tool tip for presets to remind how to store/recall presets.
- Fixed Preferences name.
28 Mar 2011 Defective Records releases M185 Step Sequencer
26 Feb 2005 VSTiHost OSX updated to v3.1.2X