30th November 2010
Defective Records Software has announced the release of version 2.0 of its Software Klee Step Sequencer. Previously only available as a hardware, control voltage sequencer, the Software Klee allows MIDI devices to be controlled by this innovative step sequencer.
- VST instrument hosting.
- Intelligently constrain output notes to a user-selected scale.
- Output chords based on active root note - up to 6 notes in chord, plus root note.
- External pattern load via MIDI or audio input triggers.
- External MIDI controllers support via MIDI CC messages, with MIDI learn ability.
- Group A - Group B output.
- Convert active LEDs to active switches, for Groups A, B, or A and B.
- Reverse sequence direction.
- Built-in clock divide capability, now with additional options.
Plus, a few bug fixes, and optimization of some of the code under the hood.
The price remains the same as for version 1.0 ($40). The software is a free upgrade to existing version 1.0 users. A free demo is available for new users, for both Mac OS X and Windows.