25th October 2004
The Suite includes:
Spectral Morpher: a unique plug-in that works in the frequency domain and gives you the possibility to completely alter the source stream according to another, loaded sample or side channel stream with different transformation modes. There are 11 processing modes available: Convolution (cross synth), Magnitude only convolution, spectral Vocoder effect, Blend and 7 mutation modes.
Phat: a bass exciter (based on subharmonic synth), used to excite and mix low frequency harmonic content.
Phat Pro: an enhanced version of Phat. Adds even more flexible controls on low frequency content. It features 6th order elliptic low pass filters, three bass processing algorithms, hard limiter and post effect waveshaper. Ideal for Dolby Digital / DTS low frequency (LFE) channel control.
PitchShift multiband: spectral pitch shifter that preserves the incoming signal's duration, and has adjustable pitch for each individual band.
daBomb: distortion device with two modes features physically modeled tube screamer simulating four different input circuits.
- All plugins: added presets, optimizations and minor fixes, DirectX version discontinued.
- Spectral Morpher: stabilized and reworked UI, added AIFF loader (16, 24 and 32 bit), 32 bit WAV support, more presets, minor fixes and optimizations. Featuring presets by Martin Walker (Sound on Sound) and exclusive samples and presets by Darrell Burden (Spirit Canyon Audio).
- Phat Pro: now available as VST version, added new low frequency synth algorithm, added special feature that help you select proper filter frequency values.
- daBomb: reworked UI, added two more tube screamer algorithms.
- PitchShift multiband: reworked and fixed UI issues.
- Phat: mix latency issue fixed, retouched UI.
A VST Windows demo version is available for download; the VST OSX version is coming soon.
The Suite costs $75 USD. Sound designer and Spectral pack owners get a free upgrade.
28 Oct 2012 Little Endian releases MeterWorx Loudness SDK
22 Dec 2011 Little Endian updates SpectrumWorx to v2.6
06 Dec 2011 Little Endian updates SpectrumWorx SDK to v1.1
29 Jul 2011 Little Endian updates SpectrumWorx to v2.5
19 Apr 2011 Little Endian announces "Easter Sale" discount
22 Feb 2011 Little Endian updates SpectrumWorx to v2.3
31 Jan 2011 Little Endian updates SpectrumWorx to v2.2
23 Jul 2010 Little Endian releases SpectrumWorx 2.0
09 Apr 2009 Little Endian acquires Delaydots