Deskew Technologies has launched a beta version of what it describes as its "intuitive, fast and flexible VST/AU live music performance audio plugin host app", The Gig Rack, which is scheduled for release later this year.
The Gig Rack was created to give musicians and singers the same level of control over their sound on stage as they enjoy in the studio. The rack design (called Rack spaces) is designed to make it easy to control multiple instruments, layer sounds, employ authentic effects and combine plug-ins on a Mac or Windows laptop.
- Connect plugins to each other directly - no need for channel strips.
- Individual front panel views for each Rack space.
- Instant switching between patches.
- quick and easy learning of plugin parameters.
- unlimited number of widgets.
- Rack space variations.
- Control plugin parameters from control surfaces.
- VST/AU - OS X/Windows.
- Low CPU Usage.
Deskew is currently inviting interested users to participate in public beta testing. To sign up, or for more information on The Gig Rack, its features, or release date, please visit their web site, www.TheGigRack.com, Facebook page, www.facebook.com/TheGigRack, or contact them at info@TheGigRack.com.