Devil Soundz has announced the release of Devil Bass Module 2.5, a free VST instrument plugin for Windows for creating deep to high smooth and vibrant basses.
- Two oscillators. Oscillator one has four waveforms and oscillator two has fourteen waveforms.
- One drawable envelope for the amp.
- One filter with selectable filter freq and a cutoff knob for adjusting the cutoff.
- One vibes selector which can be set at 1/1, 1/4, and 1/8 speeds.
- One two band equalizer for adjusting low and high volumes and a pressure knob for adding more low end.
- One LFO with speed and depth knobs. LFO also has a drawable envelope.
- One tone knob for adjusting the overall tone.
- One master volume knob.
- One phat knob for adding phatness to the bass.
- One kick knob for adding extra punch to the attack of the bass.
- One velocity knob for adjusting the velocity.
- One distort knob for adding distortion.
- Able to save and load presets.