10th March 2006
Devine Machine Software has released version 2.0 of Lucifer, the loop manipulator VST effect-instrument for Mac OS X and Windows.
- Constrained-Randomization over loop re-arrangement and effects.
- Load and Save audio loops (AIFF/WAV - path to file will store in preset/host).
- All Graphs have the option to send MIDI out (definable CC's or even a monophonic note stream).
- 24 GraphSets instead of four.
- 97 new DSP FX licensed from Vellocet (Moog Filter, SVF, phasers, flangers, combs, reverb, etc).
- New waveform displays show the input/output (toggle control) behind the graph.
- Multiple outputs (4).
- New MIX switch allows for capturing sync'd loops for manipulation and/or export (current/previous/next pass).
- 4 buffer locations for the ability to switch playback between different loaded files or live input captures.
- Assignable X-Y Controller.
- "OFFSET" keys (C6-D#7, non-incarn) to displace entire playbuffer by buffer-16ths.
- 7 menu-assignable notes instead of 2 (c2-b2).
- Support for 48 and 96k in addition to 44.1.
- Improved sync.
- ...much more.
The price for Lucifer v2.0 is now $99.99 but you can still buy it at the Lucifer 1.x price of $66.66 for the next month or so. Demo versions and a new manual are available for download.
15 Jan 2010 Devine Machine unveils Cycler - Computer Looper
14 Aug 2009 Devine Machine announces Cycler
24 Mar 2009 Devine Machine releases OTR88 - Electric Piano
24 Mar 2009 Devine Machine releases One Shot Recorder v2.0
24 Mar 2009 Devine Machine updates Krishna Synth to v1.5
18 Jan 2009 Devine Machine announces OTR88 Electric Piano
30 May 2007 Devine Machine announces Krishna Synth release
19 Jan 2007 Devine Machine Software unveils Krishna Synth
09 Nov 2006 Devine Machine Software releases vMinion v1.0
10 Mar 2006 Devine Machine Software releases Lucifer v2.0
30 Dec 2005 Devine Machine announces Krishna
31 Oct 2005 Devine Machine releases OneShot Recorder v1.1
12 Sep 2005 Devine Machine releases OneShot Recorder
07 Apr 2005 Devine Machine releases Minion v1.0
11 Mar 2005 Devine Machine updates Lucifer to v1.5
09 Oct 2004 Lucifer updated to v1.2.1
29 Sep 2004 Lucifer v1.1 released (inc. OS X)