- New Nord Lead 2 modeled filters using Zero Delay Feedback technology.
- Data folder now placed at Documents > discoDSP > Discovery Pro 6.
- EDIT > Reset > Bank / Program / Layer will get values from Documents > discoDSP > Discovery Pro 6 > Presets > Default.fxp file.
- EDIT > Paste > Layer to > All / A / B / C / D / A+B / C+D.
- EDIT > Switch > PadSynth Eco Mode. Re-synthesizes a single octave instead.
- EDIT > Key Split. Play Layers A/B from C0 to B3 and C/D from C4 to B9.
- Revised and tweaked 45 banks also updated to ZDF filters.
- Revised manual.
- Bug fixes.
Pricing and update information:
- Discovery Pro 6 costs 169 EUR (VAT included) or 149 EUR for a single OS type license.
- Discovery Pro 5 customers can update to Win+Mac for 19.99 EUR at discoDSP Members Area - Crossgrades and Updates section.
- Discovery customers can cross-grade to Discovery Pro 6 Mac+Win for 79 EUR at discoDSP Members Area - Crossgrades and Updates section.
- Customers who purchased Discovery Pro after February 1st will get a free Mac+Windows update available at discoDSP Members Area.