17th February 2013
- New Nord Lead 2 modeled filters using Zero Delay Feedback technology.
- Data folder now placed at Documents > discoDSP > Discovery Pro 6.
- EDIT > Reset > Bank / Program / Layer will get values from Documents > discoDSP > Discovery Pro 6 > Presets > Default.fxp file.
- EDIT > Paste > Layer to > All / A / B / C / D / A+B / C+D.
- EDIT > Switch > PadSynth Eco Mode. Re-synthesizes a single octave instead.
- EDIT > Key Split. Play Layers A/B from C0 to B3 and C/D from C4 to B9.
- Revised and tweaked 45 banks also updated to ZDF filters.
- Revised manual.
- Bug fixes.
Pricing and update information:
- Discovery Pro 6 costs 169 EUR (VAT included) or 149 EUR for a single OS type license.
- Discovery Pro 5 customers can update to Win+Mac for 19.99 EUR at discoDSP Members Area - Crossgrades and Updates section.
- Discovery customers can cross-grade to Discovery Pro 6 Mac+Win for 79 EUR at discoDSP Members Area - Crossgrades and Updates section.
- Customers who purchased Discovery Pro after February 1st will get a free Mac+Windows update available at discoDSP Members Area.
20 May 2013 Tinga releases Gamelan - Free Corona synth bank
03 Apr 2013 discoDSP releases Discovery Pro 6.1
17 Feb 2013 DiscoDSP releases Discovery Pro 6
06 Dec 2012 discoDSP updates Corona softsynth to R4.7
06 Oct 2012 discoDSP updates all Mac installers
21 Sep 2012 discoDSP updates Corona softsynth to R4.6
25 Aug 2012 discoDSP updates Corona softsynth to R4.5
06 Aug 2012 discoDSP updates Corona synth to R4.4
17 Jan 2012 CFA-Sound releases Pro-Wave 2 for Discovery Pro