18th January 2012
- Data folder moved to Documents > discoDSP > Discovery Pro with categorized folders.
- EDIT > Reset > Program and Layer read the settings from Documents > discoDSP > Discovery Pro > Presets > Default.fxp file now.
- EDIT > File > Import WAVE automatically places WAV files at discoDSP > Discovery Pro > Waves > User.dwb.
- EDIT > Reset > Program Undo will revert back to the original preset located on the current bank.
- EDIT menu restyled to white text over black background.
- Added Paste to All, A, B, C, D at Zone Preset drop down menu.
- Enhanced Morph values. Tick values are show when synced to tempo.
- Bug fixes.
- Manual revision.
All previous Discovery Pro R5 users can get this update for free by logging in at the discoDSP Members Area. Updates from R4 or previous versions now cost €12 for a limited time.