discoDSP has announced that Discovery Release 4.1 for Linux is now available.
- New zero-feedback delay filters modeled after the Nord Lead 2.
- 64-bit VST support.
- Simpler dialog boxes descriptions.
- Streamlined Morph knob display.
- Export/Import point to better folder locations.
- Added Buy links to EDIT menu on Demo version.
- Reworked and streamlined EDIT menu.
- FX Bypass moved to main EDIT menu position.
- Fixed Import/Export file paths.
- High contrast drop down menus.
- Discovery data location placed at ~/discoDSP/Discovery/.
- New selected item EDIT menu background color.
- Instant refresh in Bank Browser for new FXB fles.
- Better preset renaming dialog box.
- Menu font replaced to FreeSans.
- Sound engine fixes.
- Manual revision.
Pricing and update information
Discovery 4.1 costs €69 / $99 (VAT included where applicable). 3.2 customers can update at discoDSP Members Area.