24th November 2003
discoDSP have released Phantom, a new FM/PM VST Synthesizer for Windows featuring Yamaha DX100, DX27 and DX21 SysEx import.
A demo version is available to download and it can be purchased for 150 EUR. If you purchase Vertigo or Discovery at the same time as Phantom you will receive a 60% discount on the total cost! Registered owners of Vertigo and Discovery will also get a discount.
- Eight voices / Four operators phase/frequency modulation synthesizer.
- Key and velocity scaling.
- Initial phase (with free-run support).
- Phase modulation self-feedback amount.
- Tune (Frequency ratio).
- Octave shift.
- Amplitude LFO and AD1SD2R envelope.
- Eight Operator routing algorithms.
- Customizable pitch bend range.
- Global velocity modulation/amplitude sense.
- Glide with auto-on-legato mode.
- Full mono/legato/polyphonic operation.
- Pitch LFO and AD1SD2R envelope.
- 4-Pole resonant filter (Low pass, Hi pass, Band pass, Reject modes).
- Filter LFO and AD1SD2R envelope.
- Built-in stereo multi effects unit with chorus, delay and reverb.
- Pitch bend / Mod wheel controller.
- Yamaha DX100/DX27/DX21 SysEx data import.
- Includes 128 presets.
- Lifetime free updates for registered users.
- 2 GHz CPU recommended for full polyphony.
20 May 2013 Tinga releases Gamelan - Free Corona synth bank
03 Apr 2013 discoDSP releases Discovery Pro 6.1
17 Feb 2013 DiscoDSP releases Discovery Pro 6
06 Dec 2012 discoDSP updates Corona softsynth to R4.7
06 Oct 2012 discoDSP updates all Mac installers
21 Sep 2012 discoDSP updates Corona softsynth to R4.6
25 Aug 2012 discoDSP updates Corona softsynth to R4.5
06 Aug 2012 discoDSP updates Corona synth to R4.4