10th February 2010
discoDSP has announced the release of Discovery Pro R5.
New in R5:
- WAVE PAD Synthesis Button. Resynthesis of any active Wave using PADSynth algorithm, generating a SFZ file (Data Folder/PAD Cache).
- New Classic.dwb WAVE bank, including over 250 popular synthesizer waveforms.
- New voice stealing algorithm.
- New MIDI CC button mode.
- 24-bit wave files support for User Bank (Data Folder/User.dwb).
- Help > Tutorials screen shots, MIDI CCs and Manual.
- Edit > Smart Randomization.
- File > Nord Lead 2 SysEx Export.
- File > Open Data Folder.
- File > Open Unison Configuration.
- Edit > Config > MIDI CC Buttons switch.
- WAVE Active file is now marked in the drop down menu.
- HTML Manual (Windows).
Pricing, Updates and Cross-grades
Discovery customers can cross-grade to Discovery Pro R5 for €70. Previous Discovery Pro customers can update to R5 for €39. Discovery Pro costs €149 / $199 / £129 / ¥18.500 for new customers. Demo versions are available for Mac OS X and Windows.
24 Mar 2014 discoDSP Corona synth Spring Sale - 40% off
12 Feb 2014 discoDSP updates HighLife Sampler to R1.3
03 Feb 2014 discoDSP Discovery Synth Winter Sale
27 Jan 2014 discoDSP updates HighLife Sampler to R1.2.3
20 Jan 2014 discoDSP updates HighLife Sampler to R1.2.2
12 Dec 2013 discoDSP Special End of 2013 - 40% Off Sale
26 Nov 2013 discoDSP Black Friday Week Sale (50% Off)
15 Oct 2013 discoDSP updates Discovery synth to Release 4.1
06 Oct 2013 discoDSP updates HighLife for Mac to R1.2.1
01 Oct 2013 discoDSP Phantom FM Synth October Sale: 50% Off
01 Oct 2013 discoDSP updates HighLife Mac to Release 1.2
18 Sep 2013 discoDSP updates Discovery Pro to Release 6.2
15 Jul 2013 discoDSP Discovery 4.0 Summer Sale
03 Feb 2014 Gigaloops updates Discovery Pro synth bank
17 Jan 2012 CFA-Sound releases Pro-Wave 2 for Discovery Pro