10th February 2010
discoDSP has announced the release of Discovery Pro R5.
New in R5:
- WAVE PAD Synthesis Button. Resynthesis of any active Wave using PADSynth algorithm, generating a SFZ file (Data Folder/PAD Cache).
- New Classic.dwb WAVE bank, including over 250 popular synthesizer waveforms.
- New voice stealing algorithm.
- New MIDI CC button mode.
- 24-bit wave files support for User Bank (Data Folder/User.dwb).
- Help > Tutorials screen shots, MIDI CCs and Manual.
- Edit > Smart Randomization.
- File > Nord Lead 2 SysEx Export.
- File > Open Data Folder.
- File > Open Unison Configuration.
- Edit > Config > MIDI CC Buttons switch.
- WAVE Active file is now marked in the drop down menu.
- HTML Manual (Windows).
Pricing, Updates and Cross-grades
Discovery customers can cross-grade to Discovery Pro R5 for €70. Previous Discovery Pro customers can update to R5 for €39. Discovery Pro costs €149 / $199 / £129 / ¥18.500 for new customers. Demo versions are available for Mac OS X and Windows.
20 May 2013 Tinga releases Gamelan - Free Corona synth bank
03 Apr 2013 discoDSP releases Discovery Pro 6.1
17 Feb 2013 DiscoDSP releases Discovery Pro 6
06 Dec 2012 discoDSP updates Corona softsynth to R4.7
06 Oct 2012 discoDSP updates all Mac installers
21 Sep 2012 discoDSP updates Corona softsynth to R4.6
25 Aug 2012 discoDSP updates Corona softsynth to R4.5
06 Aug 2012 discoDSP updates Corona synth to R4.4
17 Jan 2012 CFA-Sound releases Pro-Wave 2 for Discovery Pro