New versions of discoDSP's Discovery (v2.6) and Native instruments Absynth (v3.0.2.011) are now available for Receptor owners via Plugorama.
Discovery is provided as a full Receptorized installer and brings the Receptor compatible version up to date with the native version (v2.6). It features the following changes:
- Added Unison edit.
- Full VST 2.4 SDK compatibility.
- Further SSE optimizations resulting in less CPU consumption.
- Full Multi-core CPU compatibility.
- MIDI sustain pedal support.
- GUI: Pitch bend and filter drop-down menus (clicking status LEDs).
The Absynth installer is of the "User Installable" variety and allows you to install Absynth on Receptor and then authorize it using Native Instruments' normal authorization method. If you are updating from 3.0.0 to 3.0.2 you must update the plugin cache from Receptor's front panel, by holding down the "Multi" button and triple-clicking the power button, after installing the 3.0.2 update. The "Multi" button should be held down until the LCD reads "Loading".