DMAX audio has released a new mastering plug-in bundle for Mac OS X and Windows, which includes four plug-ins:
- DEQ Type A: This equalizer, unlike its digital "colleagues" has a very sharp sound, especially at the low frequencies, it keeps "punch" and transients of the drums and percussions, which is very important for mastering purposes.
- DLIM: Is a "classical" loudness maximizer for complex signals. It uses superfast gain reduction and has very "musical" sound. It does not introduce noticeable distortions even after very heavy limiting (up to -8/-7dB total RMS). It also keeps most of transients of the drums and percussions.
- DMAX: Is, according to DMAX audio, "the first peak limiter in the world which DOES NOT use superfast gain reduction". It is based on a unique proprietary algorithm and gives a totally different, much clearer sound result in comparison with usual limiters. It is DMAX audio's favourite plug-in.
- DSE: Is a stereo enhancer based on the S-channel equalization and adding Ultra Low Frequency to it.
All the plug-ins use new digital algorithms and they do not try to imitate the sound of analog devices.
They are available for Windows and Mac OS X as VST effect plug-ins. Free demo versions are available at: www.dmaxaudio.com/demo
- DEQ Type A $89.95.
- DLIM $99.95.
- DMAX $99.95.
- DSE $49.95.
Introductory Offer Prices:
- Until January 15, 2013, a 25% web site launch discount is in effect.