4th May 2011
DMG Audio has announced the release of Compassion, a new fully-featured dynamics processor plug-in, ready for any dynamic processing on any signal. It costs £150 but a discount of 10% is in effect until end of May 2011.
- Very flexible dynamics engine.
- Multiple styles of dynamic processing available, with in-depth control.
- Advanced mode for fine-tweaking, Main mode for fast usage.
- Mods system for rapid configuration.
- Zero latency (with lookaheads and oversampling disabled).
- Low CPU usage.
- Windows: VST, VST3, VST 64, VST3 64, RTAS.
- Mac: VST, VST3, VST 64, VST3 64, AU32+64bit, RTAS.
- Fully configurable topology; to sound like any compressor you want.
- Compression, Expansion, Upward Expansion and Upward Compression.
- Wet/Dry for "New York"/Parallel Compression.
- Linear Phase Split EQ mode for "Dynamic EQ" processing.
- Fully configurable detectors with M/S processing.
- Transient Shaper and Clip Limiter modules.
- Oversampling mode for alias-free operation.
- Signal path and sidechain EQs.
- Large, intuitive waveform/gr display.
- Knee and Response graphs.
- Advanced mode, with pages for each section.
- Sidechain and signal-path EQ graphs.
- Configurable VU, supporting K-metering and variable ballistics.
- Mods system for fast workflow.
- 8 banks of A/B.
- Full preset management system.
- Clip LED.