DMG Audio has updated EQuality to v1.06 and announced the release of the RTAS version.
Changes in v1.06:
- RTAS version.
- Tweak to make high-pass filters nicer.
Changes in v1.05:
- Fixed handling of filter slopes for automation.
- Fixed automation issue with VST3.
- Fixed fine-control for knobs (shift-drag).
- Fixed Autolisten to be immediate (without needing adjustment of knob).
- Fixed handling of denormals.
- Fixed issues with Reaper/Samplitude on window resizing.
- Supports VST 64bit processing.
- Display correct positions for control-handle of bypassed bands.
- Soft-switching band bypass.
- Configurable autolisten gain.
- Autolisten ignores Q adjustments pref.
- Improvements for K-metering.
A heads up on the (latency) modes for the RTAS - ProTools currently doesn't support dynamic adjustment of latency, so there are two versions of the RTAS plugin that you can instance. "EQuality" (regular) is for Digital, Digital+, MinPhase modes. "EQuality (latency)" is for Analogue/Linear phase modes. Sticking to this arrangement will work you around this limitation of ProTools AND keep your latency correct.