6th April 2010
DMG Audio has updated EQuality to v1.06 and announced the release of the RTAS version.
Changes in v1.06:
- RTAS version.
- Tweak to make high-pass filters nicer.
Changes in v1.05:
- Fixed handling of filter slopes for automation.
- Fixed automation issue with VST3.
- Fixed fine-control for knobs (shift-drag).
- Fixed Autolisten to be immediate (without needing adjustment of knob).
- Fixed handling of denormals.
- Fixed issues with Reaper/Samplitude on window resizing.
- Supports VST 64bit processing.
- Display correct positions for control-handle of bypassed bands.
- Soft-switching band bypass.
- Configurable autolisten gain.
- Autolisten ignores Q adjustments pref.
- Improvements for K-metering.
A heads up on the (latency) modes for the RTAS - ProTools currently doesn't support dynamic adjustment of latency, so there are two versions of the RTAS plugin that you can instance. "EQuality" (regular) is for Digital, Digital+, MinPhase modes. "EQuality (latency)" is for Analogue/Linear phase modes. Sticking to this arrangement will work you around this limitation of ProTools AND keep your latency correct.
15 May 2013 DMGAudio updates EQuilibrium to v1.04
29 Mar 2013 DMGAudio releases EQuilibrium EQ plug-in
21 Jun 2012 DMGAudio updates PitchFunk to v1.02
25 May 2012 DMGAudio updates PitchFunk to v1.01
09 Sep 2011 DMG Audio releases EQuick EQ plug-in
24 Jan 2011 DMG Audio updates EQuality to v1.11
16 Dec 2010 DMG Audio updates EQuality to v1.10
26 Apr 2010 DMG Audio updates EQuality to v1.08
24 Mar 2010 DMG Audio updates EQuality to v1.04
22 Mar 2010 DMG Audio releases EQuality