DMGAudio releases EQuilibrium EQ plug-in
29th March 2013
29th March 2013
- Designed to be a flexible EQ suitable for all critical professional applications.
- Audio Engine can be set to low CPU usage, or high for mastering applications.
- EQ features digital curves, plus circuit models of vintage EQs, and engineering filters.
- Reconfigurable UI with set-up wizard to suit to a specific workflow.
- Extensive routing, grouping, channel and metering control.
- Extensive analyzer functionality, including 1/3 octave, 1/12 octave, spectrograph.
- Designed to generate high-quality prototypes with clear undistorted top-end even in lowest CPU mode.
- In FIR mode, Linear, Analogue, Minimum, Zero-Latency Analogue or even Free phase control.
- 32 bands of EQ, Q 0.1->50, +/-36dB range.
- Each band can be Peak, HPF, LPF, High Shelf, Low Shelf or Notch.
- In stereo, each bank can process Mid, Side or the full stereo image.
- Surround support for channels groupings in DTS.
- Fully parametric filters (high and low-pass), 6/12/18/24/30/36/42/48db/oct.
- Circuit models of vintage EQs from history, model numbers including: 4000, 3 (4 modes), 110, 550, 88, 32, 250.
- Filters include: Coincident, Butterworth, Chebyshev, Bessel, Critical, Legendre, Elliptic, All-pass types.
- First-order, second-order, vintage, and tilt shelves.
- Classic DMG Bells and notches, with a +/-36dB range, and a Q range from 0.1 to 50.
- Classic DMG Shelves which let the user move the resonance above or below the curve.
- Classic DMG Filters at 6/12/18/24/30/36/42/48 db/octave, sweepable resonance.
- M/S processing mode, allows you to process Mid, Side or the Stereo image.
- L/R processing mode, for independent Left and Right EQ.
- Surround sound support up to 7.1 DTS, with channel grouping matrix, and per-pair M/S processing.
- Per-band phase control, plus quick access to Linear, Analogue and Minimum phase modes.
- Extensive Impulse Response design controls, including a selection of parametric windows, length and padding.
- Flexible, modular, configurable UI.
- Big, clear, anti-aliased graph.
- Hi-res Spectrum analyzer with multiple modes.
- Range, to scale the EQ response, both +ve and -ve.
- Frequency shift, to allow you to retune the response.
- Configurable multi-channel metering, supporting K-metering and variable ballistics.
- 8 banks of A/B.
- Full preset management system.
- Autolisten mode, for quick finding/adjustment of frequencies.
- Clip LED.
Other Related News
25 Sep 2014 DMG Audio updates Compassion, EQuality, EQuick, EQuilibrium and PitchFunk Plug-ins16 Jul 2014 DMG Audio releases Dualism - Stereo Control & Analysis Plug-in for Mac & Win28 Nov 2013 DMG Audio updates EQuality, Compassion, EQuick, EQuilibrium and PitchFunk15 May 2013 DMGAudio updates EQuilibrium to v1.0429 Mar 2013 DMGAudio releases EQuilibrium EQ plug-in23 Jan 2013 DMGAudio updates Compassion, EQuality, EQuick and PitchFunk and releases AAX versions21 Jun 2012 DMGAudio updates PitchFunk to v1.0225 May 2012 DMGAudio updates PitchFunk to v1.0121 May 2012 DMGAudio releases PitchFunk "Modulating Multi-FX Monster" Plug-in (Win & Mac)01 May 2012 DMG Audio updates EQuality to v1.17, Compassion to v1.06 and EQuick to v1.0209 Sep 2011 DMG Audio releases EQuick EQ plug-in23 Aug 2011 DMG Audio updates EQuality to v1.15 and Compassion to v1.0417 Jun 2011 DMG Audio updates EQuality to v1.14 and Compassion to v1.0310 May 2011 DMG Audio updates EQuality to v1.12 (incl. 64-bit VST/VST3 Mac)04 May 2011 DMG Audio releases Compassion - Dynamics Processor24 Jan 2011 DMG Audio updates EQuality to v1.1116 Dec 2010 DMG Audio updates EQuality to v1.1026 Apr 2010 DMG Audio updates EQuality to v1.0806 Apr 2010 DMG Audio updates EQuality to v1.06 (incl. RTAS release)24 Mar 2010 DMG Audio updates EQuality to v1.04