21st June 2012
DMGAudio has updated PitchFunk to version 1.02.
Changes and new features:
- Improve CPU usage.
- Reduce latency.
- Free-run modes for LFOs.
- Retriggering of LFOs.
- Unipolar/Bipolar LFO modes.
- Dual mode, allows processing two Stereo-mode instances in one.
- Splice Scaling control for Asynch modes.
- Edit Both functionality, to edit both channels in synch.
- More presets.
- MIDI Enable/Disable button.
- Fix denormal bug with LFOs.
- Improve switching between Synch and Asynch modes.
- Improve handling of unusual time-signatures.
- Add "resynch shifters" feature on re-selecting shift-mode.
- Disabling a lock leaves control set to its value while locked.
- Phase invert for Dual mode, allows phase-inverting for the second instance wet signal.
- Improve scanning for LFOs - displays scan along (phase-shifted) blue image.
15 May 2013 DMGAudio updates EQuilibrium to v1.04
29 Mar 2013 DMGAudio releases EQuilibrium EQ plug-in
21 Jun 2012 DMGAudio updates PitchFunk to v1.02
25 May 2012 DMGAudio updates PitchFunk to v1.01
09 Sep 2011 DMG Audio releases EQuick EQ plug-in
24 Jan 2011 DMG Audio updates EQuality to v1.11
16 Dec 2010 DMG Audio updates EQuality to v1.10
26 Apr 2010 DMG Audio updates EQuality to v1.08
24 Mar 2010 DMG Audio updates EQuality to v1.04
22 Mar 2010 DMG Audio releases EQuality