dmi @ Smart Electronix has updated Foorius to version 1.1.
- File paths for load and save now working properly.
- Nag delay reduced.
- Standalone version removed.
- Automation data now sent and received from host.
- GUI slow down fixed when sequencing.
- First and last envelope points movable in all envelopes except amplitude.
- Legato mode added for envelopes when in monophonic mode.
- Fingered Portamento option added.
- Quick Selectors for main page filter, envelope, LFO and scalar controls. Click and drag the A-D letter to select a different oscillator. Click and drag the title to change the modulation or filter type.
- MIDI learn function added.
- Copy and paste functions added to Wave sequence editor
- Interpolator added to Wave Sequence editor. Click the checkbox on the waves you want to interpolate between in the editor and then click interpolate. Foorius will interpolate the waves in between.
- New presets from LpD and Jck.