DS Audio Software, Dmitry Sches, has updated Thorn to version 1.0.5.
Changes in v1.0.5:
- Fixed possible issues with restoring session data on Windows.
- Added BOOST parameter for Distortion to allow subtle saturation.
- Added LOCK buttons to Glitch/Arp/Effects/Matrix sections.
- Minor improvements.
Changes in v1.04:
- Added MSEG/STEPPER OneShot mode.
- Now Thorn remembers recent folder when importing WAV-files.
- Fixed Windows 32-bit stability issues.
- Adjusted polyphony stealing scheme, now Thorn tries to not steal sustained voices if possible.
- Adjusted LFO syncing when Arp is on.
- Added "Disable MIDI Output" option to solve MIDI recording issue in Sonar.
- Fixed multiple minor GUI/processing issues.
- Adjusted user manual.
Changes in v1.03:
- Fixed a crash that might occur on Windows when editing harmonics.
- Significantly reduced installers size.
- Added support for preset switching with Up (Left) and Down (Right) arrow keys (Disabled in the main menu settings by default.).
- Added popup value editors for controls, SHIFT+click to open.
- Added OSC KeyTrack control.
- Added "Constant" to the list of available modulation sources.
- Draw proper curve instead of bars in Harmonic Filter editor.
- GUI layout adjustments.
- Fixed minor stability issues.
- Manual adjustments.
Changes in v1.02:
- Nothing has changed, just a special build for KVROsc contest.