Dream Audio Tools has released Indie Fingers Volume Two: The Neck, a new Kontakt library featuring electric guitar fingered playable sequences, chords and single tones.
Indie fingers Volume Two: The Neck starts where Indie Fingers One ends, introducing new tones, fuzzy sequences, analog tremolo "desert rock" arpeggios and tones/chords, fast slides and lot of multi-sampled fingered arpeggios and guitar sequences. All set to offer a modern yet sophisticated edgy pop/rock guitar tone toolset, played on a Strat, neck position. Great when used in a pop/rock arrangement or as additional indie flavour to modern movie scoring. Arpeggios have been designed to be played together for unlimited combinations.
- Tempo synced.
- All samples are 24/48.
- 77 .nki patches featuring 40 different multi-sampled arpeggios, chords and tones played on a Strat, neck position plus 37 preset variations.
- Eight "one key" multis .nkm, featuring layered sequences.
- 1,3 Gigabytes of recorded material (1,1 lossless compressed .ncw).
- Sequenced Patches are provided both in full and half tempo.
- Low memory usage, Laptop ready.
- Only analog boutique pedals in chain to offer a true authentic electric guitar tone. No digital emulations used.
- Designed effect variations activable (Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Reverb).
The full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.3 or above is required.
Indie Fingers Volume one: The Bridge is available at the introductory price of €24,90. The product is delivered as digital download.
For more info and demos: dreamaudiotools.com/indie-fingers-volume-two-for-kontakt
19 Jan 2013 Dream Audio Tools 20% Discount for Customers
29 Nov 2013 Ilya Efimov Production Black Friday Sale
28 Nov 2013 Audiority introduces Hybrid Bundles series
26 Nov 2013 Syntone releases "Metal Can Drums" for Kontakt
21 Nov 2013 YummyBeats releases the YummyBeats Collection 2
21 Nov 2013 MaxSynths releases XS-Bongo for Kontakt/WAV