Dream Audio Tools has released Indie Fingers Volume Two: The Neck, a new Kontakt library featuring electric guitar fingered playable sequences, chords and single tones.
Indie fingers Volume Two: The Neck starts where Indie Fingers One ends, introducing new tones, fuzzy sequences, analog tremolo "desert rock" arpeggios and tones/chords, fast slides and lot of multi-sampled fingered arpeggios and guitar sequences. All set to offer a modern yet sophisticated edgy pop/rock guitar tone toolset, played on a Strat, neck position. Great when used in a pop/rock arrangement or as additional indie flavour to modern movie scoring. Arpeggios have been designed to be played together for unlimited combinations.
- Tempo synced.
- All samples are 24/48.
- 77 .nki patches featuring 40 different multi-sampled arpeggios, chords and tones played on a Strat, neck position plus 37 preset variations.
- Eight "one key" multis .nkm, featuring layered sequences.
- 1,3 Gigabytes of recorded material (1,1 lossless compressed .ncw).
- Sequenced Patches are provided both in full and half tempo.
- Low memory usage, Laptop ready.
- Only analog boutique pedals in chain to offer a true authentic electric guitar tone. No digital emulations used.
- Designed effect variations activable (Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Reverb).
The full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.3 or above is required.
Indie Fingers Volume one: The Bridge is available at the introductory price of €24,90. The product is delivered as digital download.
For more info and demos: dreamaudiotools.com/indie-fingers-volume-two-for-kontakt
19 Jan 2013 Dream Audio Tools 20% Discount for Customers
15 May 2013 Sonokinetic releases "Accordion" for Kontakt