28th September 2002
It's capable of creating sounds like the legendary TR-808 and TR-606 drum machines. But of course, not only these sounds can be created.
- Toms ( High/Low ).
- Hihats (Closed, Pedal, Open).
- Rimshot / Sidestick.
- Ultra short pitch-decay times for punchy sounds.
- Only synthesis... No samples used.
- Configurable metal sounding hihats.
- Highly customisable sounds.
- 3 stereo outputs.
- Pan and volume control per sound.
- 5 presets included.
- Nice interface.
- It's FREE!
21 May 2013 E-Phonic updates Drumatic 4 to beta v20
01 Oct 2009 e-phonic updates Drumatic to v3.0.2
14 Aug 2006 E-Phonic releases TapeDelay v0.1
01 Dec 2004 E-Phonic Drumatic 3.0.1 released
27 Sep 2004 e-phonic Drumatic 3 released
27 May 2004 E-Phonic Retro Delay v1.0.3 released
07 Apr 2004 e-phonic Retro Delay v1.0.2 released
26 Mar 2004 e-phonic Retro Delay released
28 Sep 2002 e-phonic Drumatic v1.0 released
15 Oct 2004 ToTc Productions releases SkematiX for Drumatic