eaReckon has updated EAReverb to version 1.2.0.
- Improved GUI.
- New "Multiband Stereo" (MBS) module. This module is available from the "Workshop" area of the plug-in. The MBS module lets you narrow the stereo width and/or adjust the level of three user-defined frequency ranges.
- Improved handling of sample rate changes.
- Improved legibility when editing a parameter (Windows only).
- Lock buttons have a different behavior. Locked settings are protected when a factory model is called but they can be manually adjusted. As a consequence, locked parameters now react to automation even if 'Lock' is engaged.
- Updated manual.
- This update fixes a potential authorization issue on Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).