eaReckon has announced the release of its new FREE87 series which features four free plug-ins, and the update of BloXpander to v1.1.2.
The FREE87 series features four free VST effect plug-ins for Windows:
- FR-COMP 87 (compressor + integrated 0dB brickwall limiter).
- FR-GATE 87 (gate).
- FR-EQUA 87 (1-band parametric equalizer).
- FR-LIMIT 87 (brickwall limiter).
The FREE87 series is based on the upcoming ANALOG87 series which features a set of 5 high quality analog-style VST effects for Windows. Instead of just providing a limited demo of the ANALOG87 series, eaReckon is offering fully working free plug-ins using the same engine.
All you need to do to get these free plug-ins is to create a free user account at www.eareckon.com.
Fixed bug and Improvements in BloXpander to v1.1.2:
- Visual fade in and out (when launching / closing BloXpander) are now optional. A new button is available in the "System" panel.
- Overwriting a "Basic Control" assignment could have resulted in a double assignment. MIDI Learn function has been improved and BloXpander now checks for eventual double/bad assignments when loading a "Main Controller" preset.
07 Feb 2014 eaReckon updates free87 Series to v1.1.3
15 Nov 2013 eaReckon updates BloXpander to v1.5.0
17 May 2013 eaReckon updates EARebound to v1.0.2
29 Mar 2013 eaReckon updates EARebound to v1.0.1
22 Mar 2013 eaReckon releases EARebound (Multi-Delay)
05 Feb 2013 eaReckon updates BloXpander to v1.4.2
28 Dec 2012 eaReckon updates BloXpander to v1.4.1
16 Nov 2012 eaReckon updates FREE87 to v1.1.2
20 Oct 2012 eaReckon updates ANALOG87 Series to v1.1.5
31 Aug 2012 eaReckon updates EAReverb to v1.2.2
29 May 2012 eaReckon updates EAReverb to v1.2.1
15 Mar 2012 eaReckon updates ANALOG87 Series to v1.1.3
17 Feb 2012 eaReckon updates ANALOG87 Series to v1.1.2