19th March 2010
eaReckon has updated BloXpander to v1.0.2.
This update brings a new feature: MIDI Scene Selection:
- Now you can open or change a scene from your MIDI controller instead of having to divert your attention to your computer whilst you are playing.
- You can assign 2 MIDI switches or pedals to be used to load the next or previous scene and even navigate within the whole current set.
- With the "PRG CHG" option activated, any "Program Change" message received from the assigned MIDI input port will make BloXpander load the scene corresponding to the invoked program number.
- A delay (2 seconds) before loading the selected scene allows you to subsequently send multiple significant messages from your controller without loading consecutive scenes until you reach the desired one.
- Drastically improved Audio engine (optimized for SSE and 3DNow! enhanced CPUs).
- Improved handling of scenes files.
- Improved synchronization of multiple "threads".
- Improved thumbnails generator.
- Updated manuals (featuring a page dedicated to the new "MIDI Scene Selection" functionality).
- A rare MIDI issue has been resolved (using specific MIDI interfaces, the incoming MIDI flow was corrupted after some minutes).
- Various non-critical bugs have been fixed.
11 Apr 2014 eaReckon updates MIDI Polysher to v1.2.0
07 Apr 2014 eaReckon updates EAReverb to v1.3.0
07 Feb 2014 eaReckon updates free87 Series to v1.1.3
15 Nov 2013 eaReckon updates BloXpander to v1.5.0
17 May 2013 eaReckon updates EARebound to v1.0.2
29 Mar 2013 eaReckon updates EARebound to v1.0.1
22 Mar 2013 eaReckon releases EARebound (Multi-Delay)
05 Feb 2013 eaReckon updates BloXpander to v1.4.2
28 Dec 2012 eaReckon updates BloXpander to v1.4.1
16 Nov 2012 eaReckon updates FREE87 to v1.1.2
20 Oct 2012 eaReckon updates ANALOG87 Series to v1.1.5
31 Aug 2012 eaReckon updates EAReverb to v1.2.2
29 May 2012 eaReckon updates EAReverb to v1.2.1