6th December 2013
EastWest has updated PLAY to v4.1.0. This is a significant update including the most requested feature, full background loading, that is recommended for all PLAY users, and is required for all upcoming releases.
Fixed and enhanced in PLAY v4.1.0:
- Added compatibility for Choirs Gold and Pianos Silver products.
- Implemented Background loading.
- Fixed tempo sync issues with some WordBuilder patches.
- Fixed loading issues in VEPro.
- Added folder icon in browser view now denotes whether selection is a folder or an instrument.
- Fixed reverb menu not displaying correctly in some hosts - new reverbs not sorted into folders.
- Fixed Choirs sometimes play wrong pitch when reopening project.
- Fixed product launchers not opening in Mavericks.
- Fixed mixer not remembering channels on reopen.
- Fixed graphical glitches in envelopes.
- Improved text in load error messages.
- Added ability to move loading bar during project load.
- Fixed interface flashing/crashing when switching to Player during load.