6th December 2013
EastWest has updated PLAY to v4.1.0. This is a significant update including the most requested feature, full background loading, that is recommended for all PLAY users, and is required for all upcoming releases.
Fixed and enhanced in PLAY v4.1.0:
- Added compatibility for Choirs Gold and Pianos Silver products.
- Implemented Background loading.
- Fixed tempo sync issues with some WordBuilder patches.
- Fixed loading issues in VEPro.
- Added folder icon in browser view now denotes whether selection is a folder or an instrument.
- Fixed reverb menu not displaying correctly in some hosts - new reverbs not sorted into folders.
- Fixed Choirs sometimes play wrong pitch when reopening project.
- Fixed product launchers not opening in Mavericks.
- Fixed mixer not remembering channels on reopen.
- Fixed graphical glitches in envelopes.
- Improved text in load error messages.
- Added ability to move loading bar during project load.
- Fixed interface flashing/crashing when switching to Player during load.
06 Dec 2013 EastWest updates PLAY to v4.1.0
19 Sep 2013 EastWest updates PLAY to v4.0.18
18 Apr 2013 EastWest updates PLAY to v3.0.47
24 Jul 2012 EastWest updates PLAY to v3.0.38
29 Jun 2012 EastWest updates PLAY to v3.0.37
15 Mar 2012 EastWest updates QL Solo Violin to v1.0.1
07 Mar 2012 EastWest updates Play to v3.0.32
02 Mar 2012 EastWest updates QL Spaces to v1.1.09
03 Feb 2012 EastWest releases Quantum Leap Solo Violin