EastWest updates PLAY to v4.2.0
19th August 2014
19th August 2014
EastWest has updated PLAY to v4.2.0.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent projects saved with Play 3 opening in Play 4.
- Fixed a temporary hang when loading projects in Logic Pro X, or when a dialogue window is triggered.
- Fixed MIDI level reset in Cubase.
- Fixed large patches sometimes crashing on Mavericks.
- Fixed mixer outputs changing when updating Play.
- Fixed VU meter not working in some hosts.
- Fixed keyfile error when loading some VOTA patches.
- Mute/Solo buttons in Mixer now function correctly.
Other Related News
01 Oct 2014 EastWest releases Hollywood Orchestral Percussion - Completes Flagship Orchestral Series19 Aug 2014 EastWest updates PLAY to v4.2.002 Jul 2014 #KVRDeal Expired EastWest Summer Savings - Save up to 70%02 Jul 2014 EastWest updates QL Spaces and Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds Diamond, Gold and Silver03 Mar 2014 EastWest updates Quantum Leap Spaces Convolution Reverb Plug-in to v1.1.1923 Jan 2014 EastWest releases 25th Anniversary Collection - 30 products re-engineered and re-programmed for PLAY (+PLAY updated to v4.1.6)21 Jan 2014 EastWest releases Steven Wilson's Ghostwriter with Intro Offer06 Dec 2013 EastWest updates PLAY to v4.1.023 Oct 2013 #KVRDeal Expired Soundsonline “Scary Deals”: 60% Off Any 3 EastWest/Quantum Leap Titles16 Oct 2013 EastWest updates Spaces to v1.1.13 (incl. AAX) and PLAY to v4.0.2319 Sep 2013 EastWest updates PLAY to v4.0.1820 Jun 2013 EastWest announces Quantum Leap Stormdrum 3 (Featuring PLAY 4 software)18 Apr 2013 EastWest updates PLAY to v3.0.4716 Apr 2013 EastWest updates Hollywood Strings (2.0.3) and Hollywood Brass (1.0.4)12 Apr 2013 EastWest releases Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds Silver Edition23 Nov 2012 #KVRDeal Expired 50% off on EastWest/Quantum Leap Virtual Instruments24 Jul 2012 EastWest updates PLAY to v3.0.3804 Jul 2012 EastWest announces Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds29 Jun 2012 EastWest updates PLAY to v3.0.37