EastWest has updated PLAY to v4.2.0.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent projects saved with Play 3 opening in Play 4.
- Fixed a temporary hang when loading projects in Logic Pro X, or when a dialogue window is triggered.
- Fixed MIDI level reset in Cubase.
- Fixed large patches sometimes crashing on Mavericks.
- Fixed mixer outputs changing when updating Play.
- Fixed VU meter not working in some hosts.
- Fixed keyfile error when loading some VOTA patches.
- Mute/Solo buttons in Mixer now function correctly.