27th February 2008
EastWest has updated its PLAY Software to v1.0.052 for both Windows and Mac OS X.
- Fixed space bar crash in Logic 8.
- Fixed open editor and close editor crash in Logic 8 under Mac OS X Leopard.
- Audio meter GUI works now for all 18 channels.
- Support for multiple render busses in Logic 8 (multi-channel support).
- Resolved tiny audio artifacts in AHDSR envelope.
- Fixed loop bug for transposed samples.
- Fixed playback of Fab Four drum patches.
- Fixed reverse sample playback bug for Stormdrum 2.
18 Apr 2013 EastWest updates PLAY to v3.0.47
24 Jul 2012 EastWest updates PLAY to v3.0.38
29 Jun 2012 EastWest updates PLAY to v3.0.37
15 Mar 2012 EastWest updates QL Solo Violin to v1.0.1
07 Mar 2012 EastWest updates Play to v3.0.32
02 Mar 2012 EastWest updates QL Spaces to v1.1.09
03 Feb 2012 EastWest releases Quantum Leap Solo Violin
08 Nov 2011 EastWest updates many PLAY-powered products
13 Oct 2011 EastWest updates PLAY to v3.0.25
10 Oct 2011 EastWest updates QL Spaces to v1.1.06
30 Aug 2011 EastWest releases Hollywood Brass Gold Edition
23 Aug 2011 EastWest updates Hollywood Brass to v1.0.1
26 Jul 2011 EastWest releases Hollywood Brass
14 Jul 2011 EastWest releases PLAY 3 Software Update
28 Mar 2013 Groove Monkee releases "Blues Rock" MIDI loops