EastWest has released a significant upgrade of its PLAY software that includes the long awaited Symphonic Choirs "WordBuilder Inside PLAY" upgrade.
EastWest/Quantum Leap's Symphonic Choirs enables words to be entered into WordBuilder for the choirs to sing, and PLAY 2.1.1 makes Symphonic Choirs a lot easier to use, with WordBuilder now integrated directly into the PLAY software.
The PLAY 2.1.1 upgrade is free for current PLAY users. For customers using the previous NI version of Symphonic Choirs, the upgrade to the PLAY version with WordBuilder inside is $99 / €75. Upgrade downloads can be made at soundsonline.com/updates.
The PLAY 2.1.1 update should be installed by all PLAY users, regardless of which PLAY product(s) they have, as there are other performance and maintenance updates included.
Summary of changes and enhancements in PLAY Software Update version 2.1.1:
- Addition of Integrated Wordbuilder into PLAY for Symphonic Choirs users.
- Updated user manual for Symphonic Choirs including Integrated WordBuilder instructions.
- Improved performance and handling for large Hollywood Strings legato instruments.
- Fixed blank default reverb preset for instruments not saved with a reverb preset.
- Fixed offset Instrument drop-down list for instruments with longer names.
- Fixed graphic keyboard bug when deleting modified instrument.
- Fixed stuck notes accumulating over time.
- Fixed "save instrument" dialog box appearing in separate window.
- Fixed possible performance issue with instruments that use note timers (repetitions).
06 Dec 2013 EastWest updates PLAY to v4.1.0
19 Sep 2013 EastWest updates PLAY to v4.0.18
18 Apr 2013 EastWest updates PLAY to v3.0.47
24 Jul 2012 EastWest updates PLAY to v3.0.38
29 Jun 2012 EastWest updates PLAY to v3.0.37
15 Mar 2012 EastWest updates QL Solo Violin to v1.0.1
07 Mar 2012 EastWest updates Play to v3.0.32
02 Mar 2012 EastWest updates QL Spaces to v1.1.09
03 Feb 2012 EastWest releases Quantum Leap Solo Violin