2nd April 2008
EastWest has updated its PLAY software to v1.0.056.
- Implemented default interface option in the settings dialog.
- Tuned overload protection to work better with Sonar and FL Studio.
- Added no button in the remove favorites dialog.
- Fixed VST offline render flag.
- Total recall chunks are compressed for VST windows to reduce chunk size.
- Fixed default streaming engine level to 2 on windows.
- Fixed possible crash with open recent if files doesn't exist.
18 Apr 2013 EastWest updates PLAY to v3.0.47
24 Jul 2012 EastWest updates PLAY to v3.0.38
29 Jun 2012 EastWest updates PLAY to v3.0.37
15 Mar 2012 EastWest updates QL Solo Violin to v1.0.1
07 Mar 2012 EastWest updates Play to v3.0.32
02 Mar 2012 EastWest updates QL Spaces to v1.1.09
03 Feb 2012 EastWest releases Quantum Leap Solo Violin
08 Nov 2011 EastWest updates many PLAY-powered products
13 Oct 2011 EastWest updates PLAY to v3.0.25
10 Oct 2011 EastWest updates QL Spaces to v1.1.06
30 Aug 2011 EastWest releases Hollywood Brass Gold Edition
23 Aug 2011 EastWest updates Hollywood Brass to v1.0.1
26 Jul 2011 EastWest releases Hollywood Brass
14 Jul 2011 EastWest releases PLAY 3 Software Update
28 Mar 2013 Groove Monkee releases "Blues Rock" MIDI loops