EastWest has updated the Play software to v1.0.083 and EW/QL Symphonic Orchestra to v1.0.1.
Fixed and enhanced in Play Software Update v1.0.083:
- Fixed audio artifacts for certain EWQL Orchestra instruments.
- Fixed redraw problems in Samplitude if VST window gets reopened.
- Fixed instrument load crash in standalone if MIDI port was selected.
- Improved streaming memory management for windows.
- Improved compatibility for Digital Performer in DAE mode.
Changes in EWQL Orchestra Instrument Update v1.0.1:
- Fixed articulations for scripting behaviors.
- Changed some master keyswitch patches.
18 Apr 2013 EastWest updates PLAY to v3.0.47
24 Jul 2012 EastWest updates PLAY to v3.0.38
29 Jun 2012 EastWest updates PLAY to v3.0.37
15 Mar 2012 EastWest updates QL Solo Violin to v1.0.1
07 Mar 2012 EastWest updates Play to v3.0.32
02 Mar 2012 EastWest updates QL Spaces to v1.1.09
03 Feb 2012 EastWest releases Quantum Leap Solo Violin
08 Nov 2011 EastWest updates many PLAY-powered products
13 Oct 2011 EastWest updates PLAY to v3.0.25
10 Oct 2011 EastWest updates QL Spaces to v1.1.06
30 Aug 2011 EastWest releases Hollywood Brass Gold Edition
23 Aug 2011 EastWest updates Hollywood Brass to v1.0.1
26 Jul 2011 EastWest releases Hollywood Brass
14 Jul 2011 EastWest releases PLAY 3 Software Update
28 Mar 2013 Groove Monkee releases "Blues Rock" MIDI loops