15th January 2008
easytoolz recently released easy-drum X8 SE, an analog vintage-style drum-module with 12 fully synthesized instruments and some additional features:
- 12 Analog Sounds (BD-SD-RS-CP-HH-LT-HT-RD-TB-CB-CR-CL) with extended Sound-structure.
- FX-section each slot with DISTORTION, LOFI and Filter (LP-HP-BP-BR).
- Each Slot has an LFO with 5 waves (Sinus-Saw-Ramp-Pulse and S/H) to modulated Filter (Cutoff or Res), all Parameters of the respective Slot or DISTORTION, LOFI or Filter (LP-HP-BP-BR) for each Slot.
- 12 X 16 Step-sequencer with on-/off-knobs and 16 Pots to modulate each parameter of the sound structure.
- SEQUENCER START/STOP per Modulation-Wheel.
- In some Hosts all Parameters are controllable via MIDI CC.
- In SE-Version only 16 Patches (8 Presets -8 User).
This "SE" version is free / donationware. A commercial version with more presets and single-outs will be released soon priced at €15 / $20.
06 Jan 2013 easytoolz updates aurelia-filtha to v1.1
13 Jun 2012 easytoolz releases amphetamine V2 (VST Win)
28 Feb 2011 easytoolz updates easy-muug XT to v3.6
14 Dec 2010 easytoolz releases easy-muug XT v3.0
06 Oct 2008 easytoolz releases easy-mr.stringer v1.0
21 Jul 2008 easytoolz releases easy-jupit8R Demo
29 May 2008 easytoolz releases easy-vintage-bass 01
15 Jan 2008 easytoolz releases easy-drum X8 SE v1.0