5th January 2005
Convo Boy is a real-time convolution engine; it utilizes Impulse Response (IR) functions to generate audio effects such as reverberation - these impulses can be mono or stereo .wav files - however these are not supplied.
The new v1.0.3a update includes many new features as well as a number of bug fixes:
- Convo Tools page to Mix & Match IRs.
- Load multiple stereo/mono IRs and route L/R to channels of choice.
- Match SR match sample rate feature – performs re-sampling (during load) to match the sample rate of the IR to the sample rate of the host – works with all sample rates.
- Auto Truncate feature – automatically truncate zeros from the IR (during loading) enables more efficient CPU usage.
- Trunc. Threshold – all IR values below this level are considered as zero for the Auto truncate feature.
- Swap L/R – swap left and right channels.
- IR Balance – independently adjust the IR balance from right to left.
- Save IR – save your mixed, resampled, filtered, original stereo or mono impulse responses for easy recall and export to other programs.
11 Feb 2008 Elevayta releases Wamp Boy and Player Boy
04 Jan 2008 Elevayta updates Klean Boy to v5.0.4
02 Jan 2008 Elevayta releases Klean Boy
05 Jun 2007 Elevayta updates Creativity Tools to v2.20
10 Apr 2007 Elevayta Creativity Tools updated to v2.0
17 Feb 2006 Elevayta releases Elevayta VST Rak
21 Jan 2006 Elevayta releases Del Boy v1.0.1
11 Jan 2006 Elevayta releases Elevayta Extra Boy Pro
08 Dec 2005 Elevayta releases Stream Boy
13 Apr 2005 Elevayta releases Choir Boy
22 Mar 2005 Elevayta releases Extra Boy v1.1.4
04 Mar 2005 Elevayta Convo Boy v2.0.2 released
01 Feb 2005 Elevayta Space Boy v2.0.1 released
05 Jan 2005 Elevayta releases Convo Boy v1.0.3a
07 Dec 2004 Elevayta Space Boy updated to v1.1.2
30 Aug 2004 Elevayta FreEq Boy updated to v1.0.9
26 Jul 2004 Elevayta Space Boy v1.0.9 released