11th January 2006
Extra Boy Pro operates in real-time and is not restricted to vocal processing only. It incorporates a 2D Spectral-Spatial editing mode by which individual instruments, having been visually identified by their Spectral-Spatial graphical signature, can simply be deleted from the mix. Alternatively, an instrument that needs a boost can be boosted by simply drawing a Region of Interest (ROI) around its Spectral-Spatial signature and increasing the gain in that part of the mix. Multiple ROIs can be drawn and deleted independently. This provides the capability to delete, isolate or boost multiple instruments. A scrolling Spectrograph mode provides a further powerful diagnostic tool by which to visually identify individual instruments and edit their audio properties.
- '2D Mode' Spectral-Spatial freehand audio signature editing functionality providing arbitrary manipulation of any part of a stereo mix (Elevayta proprietary).
- Real-time operation.
- All of the functionality of Extra Boy.
- Up to twice the audio resolution compared to Extra Boy.
- High quality isolation, removal, suppression or enhancement of ANY part of a stereo audio track.
- Vertical scrolling high resolution Spectral-Spatial display.
- Up to 200 independent Regions-of-Interest (ROI) can be selected or deleted. Provides flexibility for fine tuning.
- Isolate or Remove ROIs at the touch of a button.
- Boost or suppress individual instruments using a single slider.
- User configurable startup mode and latency (depending on maximum desired quality).
- Five audio quality modes 'Lowest', 'Low', 'Medium', 'High', 'Highest'. Selectable in real-time with full scaling of ROIs. Plan on low quality and fine tune at higher quality.
- Multi-resolution ROI planning with ROIs retained between sessions and presets.
- Scrolling multi-resolution Spectrograph display with 'land-marking' tool for cross-correlation of features within the Spectral-Spatial display.
- Flexible control of Spectral-Spatial display modes.
- Full PDC Compensation (in compatible hosts).
Extra Boy Pro costs $24.95 and is also available as part of the "Elevayta Productivity Tools" bundle which now retails at $62.
11 Feb 2008 Elevayta releases Wamp Boy and Player Boy
04 Jan 2008 Elevayta updates Klean Boy to v5.0.4
02 Jan 2008 Elevayta releases Klean Boy
05 Jun 2007 Elevayta updates Creativity Tools to v2.20
10 Apr 2007 Elevayta Creativity Tools updated to v2.0
17 Feb 2006 Elevayta releases Elevayta VST Rak
21 Jan 2006 Elevayta releases Del Boy v1.0.1
11 Jan 2006 Elevayta releases Elevayta Extra Boy Pro
08 Dec 2005 Elevayta releases Stream Boy
13 Apr 2005 Elevayta releases Choir Boy
22 Mar 2005 Elevayta releases Extra Boy v1.1.4
04 Mar 2005 Elevayta Convo Boy v2.0.2 released
01 Feb 2005 Elevayta Space Boy v2.0.1 released
05 Jan 2005 Elevayta releases Convo Boy v1.0.3a
07 Dec 2004 Elevayta Space Boy updated to v1.1.2
30 Aug 2004 Elevayta FreEq Boy updated to v1.0.9
26 Jul 2004 Elevayta Space Boy v1.0.9 released