Embertone has updated Friedlander Violin to v1.5, a standalone upgrade that comes with an entirely new set of patches, documentation and samples.
To celebrate this release, through Sunday June 15th, 2014, Friedlander Violin and Blakus Cello are on sale for $99.
New features in Friedlander Violin v1.5:
- New Color Mode - You can position and shift the bow between the bridge and fingerboard for tons of timbral control.
- Lower Memory Footprint/CPU Usage - Using Kontakt's proprietary NCW audio format, the instrument is more efficient on RAM.
- 800+ MB in new articulations - Including pizzicato, tremolo, con sordino, sul pont, sul taste, immediate attacks and 'emo' attacks.
- Improved Dynamic Response - From the quietest ppp up to a strong fff.
- Tons of Bug Fixes/Enhancements - Tuning adjustments, individual notes repaired, hundreds of cleaned samples, new EQs.
- Improved Vibrato - Each note has been individually adjusted with a specific EQ response for vibrato - based on reference recordings from Dovid.
- Dynamic/Flexible Keyswitches - Don't like where we mapped keyswitches? No prob. You can shift them around to fit your workflow.
- Better Legato Performance and Timing - We went through each sample to make sure that the legatos are evenly timed.
- New GUI Controls - Responsiveness control, more randomization options, and more.
For more info, head to www.embertone.com