EQ Magazine has announced that author, musician, and EQ Executive Editor Craig Anderton is to follow up his successful Mastering webinar with a new webinar that shows how to get more out of signal processors than you ever thought possible. While centered around the latest generation of audio plug-ins, most of the tips and techniques apply to hardware as well.
In this hour-long webinar, you'll learn practical, hands-on, cutting-edge info—underlined by a constant stream of video and audio examples—on topics like the following:
- All about side-chaining—from problem-solving to dance mixes.
- Head trips: New dimensions in stereo placement.
- Creative ways to use vocoders.
- Convolution: Why just settle for reverb?
- Secrets of parallel processing.
- Guitar amp simulator techniques for electronic drums and keyboards.
- Exploiting synthesizers as signal processors.
- Better guitar amp sounds through restoration software.
- New applications for dynamics control.
- Creating the ultimate wa-wa.
- "Playing" signal processors with MIDI control.
…and more—webinar attendees can even participate in real-time, live Q&A with Craig after the main presentation.
Live Webcast attendees will be entered to win a McDSP Emerald Pack Native (RTAS/AS) valued at $1495 or a TC Electronics PowerCore X8 unit valued at $1745 and will receive special Music Player discounted pricing on the Musician's Atlas and Atlas online.
Priced at $19.95 ,the webinar takes place tomorrow - Tuesday, May 13 2008, 6:00pm PST (9:00 EST). Register here.