Symphonic Choirs was recorded in the same concert hall, with the same team of engineers and producers as EastWest/Quantum Leap's Symphonic Orchestra. It is apparently the first 24-bit Choir sample library to include three simultaneous stereo mic setups (close, stage and hall), so users can mix together any combination of mic positions to control tone and ambience. The collection was designed to blend perfectly with EWQLSO.
- 5 Choirs - Boys, Alto (Female), Soprano (Female), Basses (Male), Tenors (Male) plus Solo Singers.
- Recorded in the same concert hall, with the same team of engineers and producers as the EastWest / Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra.
- Choirs recorded with 3 simultaneous stereo mic setups (close, stage and hall), so you can mix any combination of mics to control tone and ambience.
- All Singers recorded in position and chromatically sampled with multiple dynamics (non-vibrato, light vibrato and heavy vibrato).
- Slurred legato on all vowels.
- Advanced word building utility included for both MacOS and Windows that includes a text editor to type in the words you want the choir to sing.
- Includes a special version of Native Instruments' Kompakt Sampler.
- Blends perfectly with the EastWest / Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra.
- Recorded in 24-bit by Grammy-Winning classical recording engineer Prof. Keith O. Johnson.
- Produced by Doug Rogers and Nick Phoenix.
- Approximately 37GB in size.