ExperimentalScene has updated DarkWave Studio to version 3.3.6.
Changes since version 3.3.3 of DarkWave Studio:
- Fixed a bug in the pattern editor where notes would be drawn over the keys at the left.
- Fixed a bug in the pattern editor where the sequencer play bar would display at the start of the pattern when not playing.
- Fixed a bug in the sequencer where a deleted pattern could be added to the sequence if it was selected in the sequencer when deleted from the pattern editor.
- Fixed error calculating samples / tick. now DarkWave will play at the correct rate of beats per minute.
- Added ticks per beat to main toolbar. this gives you further control on timing in addition to the existing beats per minute.
- The HD recorder tracks now remember where the output is saved when you save and later open the project.
- Pattern editor now shows a second play bar for when the pattern is triggered by the sequencer in addition to when played from the pattern editor.
- When recording sequence to hard disk with the sequence editor's record button the recording now automatically stops at the end of the sequence.
- The play bar showing the current part of the pattern playing now clears when playback finishes.