Expert Sleepers has updated Silent Way to version 2.1.0. This is a free update for all owners of a v2 licence.
Changes in this version:
- Added a new plug-in: Silent Way Function. SW Function applies simple mathematical operations to incoming CVs. It is intended to be particularly useful in conjunction with the forthcoming ES-6 and ES-7 modules.
- Added "Calibrated" mode to Silent Way Follower, allowing it to use calibration profiles generated in SW Voice Controller, for accurate pitch tracking from incoming audio to your analogue VCOs.
- Added "Transport2" sync mode to Silent Way LFO. Like the existing Transport mode, but stops when the host transport stops.
- Added a "Transfer" button to Silent Way Soundplane and Silent Way Follower, allowing one click transfer of a calibration from Voice Controller to another plug-in that uses is, without having to save the calibration to disk and load it back in.
- Added support for the Expert Sleepers ES-5 module to Silent Way Sync.
- Added sustain pedal support to Silent Way Voice Controller.
- Fixed a bug that would cause Silent Way Follower to lock up the host application.
Note: the AAX version of v2.1.0 is done but not yet uploaded, pending some final testing. Please continue to use the v2.0.3 AAX version for now.
11 Feb 2014 Expert Sleepers updates Silent Way to v2.4.0
10 Apr 2013 Expert Sleepers release Silent Way v2.2.0
20 Dec 2012 Expert Sleepers release Silent Way AAX for Mac
23 May 2012 Expert Sleepers release Silent Way v2.0 beta
25 Nov 2011 Expert Sleepers updates Silent Way to v1.7.1
07 Oct 2011 Expert Sleepers update Silent Way to v1.6.11