Spectral Conquest v1.0.2
Only the VST versions (Mac and Windows) are updated.
- Fixed reporting of plug-in latency to host.
- Fixed GUI issues in REAPER on Windows.
- Mac VST version now supports native 64-bit usage.
ES-3 Lightpipe/CV Interface
The ES-3 is a Eurorack format module which converts eight channels of ADAT Lightpipe input to DC coupled outputs on 3.5mm jacks, for the ultimate convenience in connection of a DAW directly to analogue synthesizers.
The outputs can be used as control voltages (CVs), for example with software such as Expert Sleepers Silent Way, and can also be used as audio outputs at high, modular synth-compatible levels.
With the ES-3, a single optical cable is all that is need to bring direct CV control from your DAW right into the heart of a modular system.
- Panel width: 8HP.
- Module depth: 53mm.
- Input connection: optical, ADAT Lightpipe standard, 44.1/48kHz.
- D/A conversion: 24 bit, 105dB SNR typical.
- Output connections: 8x 3.5mm jacks, DC-coupled.
- Maximum output voltage: approximately ±10V DC.
- Indicators: LED for ADAT clock sync; 2 LEDs per channel indicate output voltage (+ve/-ve).
Available as standard with a black aluminium or translucent black acrylic front panel. There will also be a limited edition of 25 individually numbered modules with an orange acrylic panel to match the ES-1/ES-2-2 modules.
Pricing & Availability
The ES-3 is expected to be available from February 2011. Pricing TBD.
10 Apr 2013 Expert Sleepers release Silent Way v2.2.0
20 Dec 2012 Expert Sleepers release Silent Way AAX for Mac
23 May 2012 Expert Sleepers release Silent Way v2.0 beta
25 Nov 2011 Expert Sleepers updates Silent Way to v1.7.1
07 Oct 2011 Expert Sleepers update Silent Way to v1.6.11
20 Sep 2011 Expert Sleepers release Silent Way v1.6.10
30 Mar 2011 Expert Sleepers updates Silent Way to v1.6.6