7th October 2003
- Quick relink of instruments to samples for instant loading in Exs24.
- Hard disk reorganization of samples and, partially, of instruments based on multiple different methods.
- Detection and processing of clone (duplicate) samples with optional quick CRC check for maximum safety.
- Detection and processing of unused samples.
- Comprehensive visualization of instrument/sample sets complete of various search modes.
- Options for doing backups, selective copies, copying sample files next to song instruments, etc.
- Options for properly renaming samples and instruments and for assigning proper creator codes.
- Designed from start for large sets. Processes in seconds and minutes, not hours.
- Optimised for the full range of Mac processors from G3 to G5.
The software will be available for purchase starting October 11, 2003, and will cost 40/80 EUR for Standard or Pro versions. The demo edition and PDF manual are already available for download.
15 Nov 2004 ExsManager v2.7 released
02 Jan 2004 ExsManager OSX v2.5 released
07 Oct 2003 ExsManager OSX released
15 Apr 2013 Detunized introduces Universal Formats
06 Mar 2013 Zero-G releases "Vocal Lix" sample library