28th June 2007
Extreme Sample Converter has been updated to 3.1.5.
- Added: Multi selections of audio files and samples.
- Added: Converting of selected audio files to context menu of sample "Convert selected..." command.
- Added: Conversion of all content of wave files (including authoring, additional info).
- Added: Option in EmulatorX import "Create names for voices layers" .
- Added: Tempo knob in VSTi Converter can controls a tempo in VST plugins.
- Added: "Keep sample references" option for Sfz, Kontakt, Halion conversions. Converts only patches without sample (re)copying.
- Added: "Group By Layers" option in sfz menu.
- Added: Ogg samples can be compressed by setting a Quality options accessible from Sfz menu.
- Added: Mouse Wheel support in VSTi plugins window.
- Added: Solton export in destination menu.
- Added: Zone info displays loop modes.
- Added: Midi Input... option in VSTi Converter opens Preferences dialog.
- Added: Trimming options of audio files.
- Added: Context tool menu in a sample view and sample view on a dual window.
- Changed: Non-destructive truncate options have been renamed to short names Trim Start, Trim End, Trim Loop End.
- Changed: Doubled files are marked with brackets instead of underline.
- Changed: ASIO, Dxwrapper, Ogg modules have been included into main exe file.
- Changed: MONITOR to ASIO button in VSTi Converter which turns off/releases ASIO driver.
- Improved: Plugins can resize window with VST implementation.
- Improved: Edit sample parameters tool.
- Fixed: Closing fxrack window hides a VSTi Converter window in some cases.
- Fixed: Samplerate parameter was not saved correctly in EmulatorX format.
- Fixed: Giga import of attenuation boost parameter, keyswitching, loop points, Round Robin parameters, some files could be not readable.
- Fixed: Giga export and stereo to mono conversion.
- Fixed: Halion to others wrong Program number conversion.
- Fixed: Kontakt conversions of loop modes (loop off, sustain, release, one shot), cycle random switching.
- Fixed: Kontakt export of stereo samples where only left or right channel was mapped.
- Fixed: Emu, Akai to Samplelord conversion.
- Fixed: Samplelord conversion produced empty sample files and sometimes it crashed application.
- Fixed: Loop editor changes and sample editing were not applied during Samplelord conversion.
- Fixed: Sfz import crashes with audio files containing non standard chunks.
- Fixed: Sfz conversions of loop modes and paths defined in a group.
- Fixed: Kontakt to Sfz wrong keyswitches.
- Fixed: Cut to sample start tool, cut to sample end tool.
- Fixed: Audio output selecting under Windows Vista.
- Fixed: Selecting regions in VSTi Converter.
- Fixed: Working with ASIO4ALL driver.
- Fixed: Crash in VSTi Converter when the sample was still playing.
- Fixed: Crash when ExSC was closed and Dual Window opened.
- Fixed: Some Halion paths were not recognized correctly even with localizing of folder with these samples.
- Fixed: Searching of missed samples in Kontakt, Halion format. Capital letters in a filename are ignored.
19 Mar 2009 W.Grabowski updates Samplelord to v1.5.1
07 May 2008 Extreme Sample Converter updated to v3.5.7
25 Feb 2008 Extreme Sample Converter updated to v3.5.5
04 Dec 2007 Extreme Sample Converter updated to v3.5.1
19 Nov 2007 Extreme Sample Converter updated to v3.4
18 Nov 2007 Samplelord updated to v1.3
09 Nov 2007 Samplelord updated to v1.2
09 Nov 2007 Extreme Sample Converter updated to v3.3.1
24 Oct 2007 Extreme Sample Converter updated to 3.2
29 Jun 2007 Samplelord updated to v1.1
28 Jun 2007 Extreme Sample Converter updated to 3.1.5