24th October 2007
Extreme Sample Converter version 3.2 is now available.
- RENOISE: import and export added.
- FLAC: import and export of lossless audio compression added.
- DASH SIGNATURE: import and export added.
- TOOLS: New redesigned trimming functions.
- AKP: reading from sample files with wrong chunk size.
- AKP: recognizing loop modes (ex. one shot, release, sustain).
- AKP: zone loops were not visible correctly in sample info.
- CONVERSION: mapping and sample view is not cleared during conversion.
- GIGA: keyswitching import half tone low.
- HARDWARE CONVERTER: Menu "cleanings"
- HARDWARE CONVERTER: no midi output bug
- HALION: MacHD paths with '/' char were not recognized correctly.
- HALION: Import banks with aif files.
- KONTAKT: Voice Groups translation and Polyphony settings.
- PREFERENCES: message "can't open midi input" was displayed during midi input changing.
- PREFERENCES: all settings (import, export, conversion) have been moved to one place under "Preferences" menu now.
- PREFERENCES: cleared virtual disks were not removed from ini file.
- SAMPLELORD: added status messages during conversion.
- SAMPLELORD: keyswitching region was not imported correctly.
- SAMPLELORD: 8-bit samples were not correctly saved.
- SFZ: sample start offset editing.
- TOOLS: audio trimming didn't work with 24-bit files.
- TOOLS: moving start/end/looping points doesn't start audio.
- TOOLS: zooming doesn't move view position.
- TOOLS: additional info about bit depth resolution was added to sample view.
- VSTi CONVERTER: ASIO is not released automatically now when switched from/to other application. There is a dedicated ASIO button to turn on/off ASIO driver when needed.
- VSTi CONVERTER: Save dialog box was not opened under Win98.
- VSTi CONVERTER: Menu "cleanings". Record option is called "Sampling" now. After Sampling we can close VSTi Converter window and to do further conversion and editing.
- VSTi CONVERTER: Audio sampling crashed with special sample name settings.
- VSTi CONVERTER: No audio output with some vsti plugins.
- WAVE: 24-bit samples with unpaired chunks were not saved correctly.
- WAVE: SMPL chunk was not saved to non looped samples.
- WUSIK: layer name is set to instrument name.
- WUSIK: "Soundset is missing" info is showed at the end of import.
- WUSIK: Wusik V3 presets were not recognized.
19 Mar 2009 W.Grabowski updates Samplelord to v1.5.1
07 May 2008 Extreme Sample Converter updated to v3.5.7
25 Feb 2008 Extreme Sample Converter updated to v3.5.5
04 Dec 2007 Extreme Sample Converter updated to v3.5.1
19 Nov 2007 Extreme Sample Converter updated to v3.4
18 Nov 2007 Samplelord updated to v1.3
09 Nov 2007 Samplelord updated to v1.2
09 Nov 2007 Extreme Sample Converter updated to v3.3.1
24 Oct 2007 Extreme Sample Converter updated to 3.2
29 Jun 2007 Samplelord updated to v1.1
28 Jun 2007 Extreme Sample Converter updated to 3.1.5