7th May 2008
W.Grabowski has updated Extreme Sample Converter to v3.5.7.
- New: MIDI Input button in Hardware Converter panel and it allows to play sounds from another MIDI keyboard.
- New: Bank Select MSB, Bank Select LSB, Program Change knobs to set patch in external MIDI synthesiser. These three MIDI messages are sent after releasing a mouse key.
- New: Page Up/Page Down allows to edit zone velocity point.
- New: Arrow Keys, Space allows to move between zone and Space to trigger selected zone.
- New: Open/Save Zones it is possible to save all zone map and settings.
- New: Enhanced Level Meters showing peak level of recently triggered note.
- New: Velocity info to the selected zone or pressed mouse at specified point on the zone map.
- New: Gain Level.
- New: VSTi Converter Real-Time Mode. It allows to record samples from virtualized hardware.
- New: New audio processing functions: Normalize, Fade In, Fade Out on selected sample or audio selection.
- New: MIDI Latency instead of previous Sample Start Point option. Audio data will be automatically trimmed with the specified time in [ms] at the beginning. Previous Sample Start Point is not set now to the sample info but we can still edit Sample Start Point in sample view of main window.
- New: 32bit resolution in wave view. Bigger range of [-]/[+] zoom buttons also added.
- Fixed: Audio conversions between 32bit and 32bit float data.
- Fixed: MIDI Input On/Off between main window and VSTi/Hardware Converter window also MIDI Input led is correctly highlighted when switching to/from VSTi/Hardware Converter.
- Fixed: Level Meters worked in semi-RMS mode instead of peak mode. Now they works in PEAK mode and shows exactly the maximum level of signal from input or from the plug-in.
- Fixed: Clicking on non-mapped area of zone map deselects all zones.
- Fixed: MIDI Input button was not refreshed after quitting from MIDI Input... dialog.
- Fixed: Bigger pause has been added to the recording sounds from plug-in to avoid mixing audio of the previous and next recorded sample.
19 Mar 2009 W.Grabowski updates Samplelord to v1.5.1
07 May 2008 Extreme Sample Converter updated to v3.5.7
25 Feb 2008 Extreme Sample Converter updated to v3.5.5
04 Dec 2007 Extreme Sample Converter updated to v3.5.1
19 Nov 2007 Extreme Sample Converter updated to v3.4
18 Nov 2007 Samplelord updated to v1.3
09 Nov 2007 Samplelord updated to v1.2
09 Nov 2007 Extreme Sample Converter updated to v3.3.1
24 Oct 2007 Extreme Sample Converter updated to 3.2
29 Jun 2007 Samplelord updated to v1.1
28 Jun 2007 Extreme Sample Converter updated to 3.1.5