3rd December 2007
W.Grabowski has updated Extreme Sample Converter to v3.5 and Samplelord to v1.3.1.
Extreme Sample Converter v3.5 changes:
- New: AUTOLOOPING function, automatically searching of loop.
- New: Selection in Sample View is possible.
- New: Wave Grid in Sample View added.
- New: Sample Menu commands.
- New: XFade buttons added, to change Loop Crossfade by -1 or +1 %.
- New: Markers in Sample View redesigned.
- New: Faster Loop Crossfade View.
- Fix: SF2 Local Sample Start and Local Sample End parameters were not correctly imported and exported.
- Fix: SF2 files were not imported correctly in Reason 4.
- Fix: dimension viewer shows incorrect number of zones.
- Fix: hardware and vsticonverter doesn't allow to set a zero release time.
- Fix: interfaces of plugin panels couldn't work properly when loaded via Fx Rack.
- Fix: GIGA modwheel zeroed settings were not properly loaded.
- Fix: SAMPLELORD modwheel settings could not loaded and saved properly.
- Fix: zoom in sample view was not reset during patch change.
- Fix: estimated sample size in VSTi Converter when different Hold was set to each zone.
Samplelord v1.3.1 changes:
- Fix: mod-wheel could trigger the first dimension only.
- Fix: loading of native format didn't set MOD OFF switch when it has modulation controllers active.
- Fix: wrong extension during instrument export.
- Fix: GIG mod-wheel import improved.
- Fix: some GIG dimensions were not played properly.
19 Mar 2009 W.Grabowski updates Samplelord to v1.5.1
07 May 2008 Extreme Sample Converter updated to v3.5.7
25 Feb 2008 Extreme Sample Converter updated to v3.5.5
04 Dec 2007 Extreme Sample Converter updated to v3.5.1
19 Nov 2007 Extreme Sample Converter updated to v3.4
18 Nov 2007 Samplelord updated to v1.3
09 Nov 2007 Samplelord updated to v1.2
09 Nov 2007 Extreme Sample Converter updated to v3.3.1
24 Oct 2007 Extreme Sample Converter updated to 3.2
29 Jun 2007 Samplelord updated to v1.1
28 Jun 2007 Extreme Sample Converter updated to 3.1.5