W.Grabowski has updated Extreme Sample Converter to v3.5 and Samplelord to v1.3.1.
Extreme Sample Converter v3.5 changes:
- New: AUTOLOOPING function, automatically searching of loop.
- New: Selection in Sample View is possible.
- New: Wave Grid in Sample View added.
- New: Sample Menu commands.
- New: XFade buttons added, to change Loop Crossfade by -1 or +1 %.
- New: Markers in Sample View redesigned.
- New: Faster Loop Crossfade View.
- Fix: SF2 Local Sample Start and Local Sample End parameters were not correctly imported and exported.
- Fix: SF2 files were not imported correctly in Reason 4.
- Fix: dimension viewer shows incorrect number of zones.
- Fix: hardware and vsticonverter doesn't allow to set a zero release time.
- Fix: interfaces of plugin panels couldn't work properly when loaded via Fx Rack.
- Fix: GIGA modwheel zeroed settings were not properly loaded.
- Fix: SAMPLELORD modwheel settings could not loaded and saved properly.
- Fix: zoom in sample view was not reset during patch change.
- Fix: estimated sample size in VSTi Converter when different Hold was set to each zone.
Samplelord v1.3.1 changes:
- Fix: mod-wheel could trigger the first dimension only.
- Fix: loading of native format didn't set MOD OFF switch when it has modulation controllers active.
- Fix: wrong extension during instrument export.
- Fix: GIG mod-wheel import improved.
- Fix: some GIG dimensions were not played properly.