29th November 2013
- Appearance completely revamped for iOS 7.
- Audio data handling is more efficient.
- For devices that support input gain adjustment on the built-in or headset microphone, the input gain is stored with exported data.
- When entering a preferred sample rate, "48k" can be entered in the text box, as an alternative to typing out "48000.".
- Default input sensitivities have been updated, based on measurements of the iPhone 5S and 5C microphones and headset inputs.
- Cursor info text now uses a larger font.
Also, all Faber apps for Mac have been updated for Mac OS 10.9, Mavericks. These are minor updates, which include the following improvements:
- This update addresses plot freezing issues on Mac OS 10.9 (Mavericks).
- SLM and Octave Analyzer tools operate more efficiently.
- A potential crash has been addressed in the Signal Generator tool.