11th March 2011
Faber Acoustical has announced the release of SignalScope Pro 3.0 for Mac OS 10.6 and that it is now available for download on the Mac App Store. This major new version features an enhanced user interface, better control over audio device configurations, and more comprehensive user preferences.
SignalScope Pro offers a suite of tools on the Mac for dynamic and real-time signal analysis, data acquisition, and automated testing. SignalScope Pro was designed for researchers, educators, consultants, and advanced hobbyists. Despite its power and flexibility, SignalScope Pro provides an intuitive user interface that enables even complex measurements to be configured within a few minutes. Those measurement configurations can then be saved and reloaded when the need arises.
New functionality in SignalScope Pro includes the option to perform arithmetic operations, such as addition, subtraction, and multiplication, on two arbitrary input channels of an audio input device. Users can also specify arbitrary FFT lengths and view live spectrogram data in 3D with a logarithmic frequency scale. Two of each type of analysis tool can be opened and operated simultaneously.
- Version 3 sports an improved user interface.
- Up to two tools of each type may be added to a project.
- User preferences are available for individual tools.
- Default audio device configurations, including channel labels, units, and sensitivity can be saved.
- Virtual input channels can be added to audio input devices. Two-channel signal arithmetic (add, subtract, multiply) is now supported.
- Arbitrary FFT lengths may be specified in FFT-based analysis tools.
- The Spectrogram supports log frequency scales and real-time 3D spectrogram display.
- Version 3 includes various other improvements over previous versions.
- SignalScope Pro may now be purchased and maintained through the Mac App Store.
Pricing and Availability
SignalScope Pro 3.0 is now available for download on the Mac App Store for $199.99 (USD) in the Utilities category. Those who wish to try SignalScope Pro before they buy are welcome to download a free 30-day trial. SignalScope Pro 2 users can upgrade to version 3 for $99 at Faber Acoustical's online store.
12 Jun 2012 Faber Acoustical updates IOScope to v2.1
25 Mar 2011 Faber Acoustical releases SignalSuite 4
11 Mar 2011 Faber Acoustical releases SignalScope Pro v3.0