Faber Acoustical has announced the release of SignalSuite 4.0, which completes the successful transition of all of Faber Acoustical’s Mac apps to the new App Store. It features an improved user interface and requires Mac OS X version 10.6. Use of the Mac App Store requires at least Mac OS 10.6.6.
Version 4 continues SignalSuite’s tradition of offering tremendous flexibility in an audio test signal generator. The new version adds support for up to two stereo signal generators to be operated simultaneously.
Audio Unit generator support opens up endless possibilities for additional signal types. This includes signals stored in standard audio files, which can be now played within SignalSuite by using the AUAudioFilePlayer plug-in included with Mac OS X. It also opens up the option to play back signals sent across a network from another computer, via the AUNetSend/AUNetReceive plug-ins, which are also included with Mac OS X.
Changes in SignalSuite 4.0:
- Version 4 sports an improved user interface.
- Up to two stereo signal generators may be added to a project.
- Default audio device configurations, including channel labels, units, and sensitivity can be saved.
- Version 4 includes various other improvements over previous versions.
- SignalSuite may now be purchased and maintained through the Mac App Store.