2nd September 2009
Faber Acoustical has updated SignalScope and SignalScope Pro to version 2.1.5. The new updates include improved Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) compatibility and stability enhancements.
- Improves compatibility with Snow Leopard (Mac OS X, version 10.6).
- Memory management and stability have been improved.
- Product updates can now be automatically retrieved and installed.
- Individual input channel calibration is now possible within the Device I/O Setup window.
- Some oscilloscope triggering issues have been corrected.
- Fractional-octave-band filters exhibit more accurate band edges and improved CPU performance.
- Other minor bugs and cosmetic issues have been corrected.
12 Jun 2012 Faber Acoustical updates IOScope to v2.1
25 Mar 2011 Faber Acoustical releases SignalSuite 4
11 Mar 2011 Faber Acoustical releases SignalScope Pro v3.0