FabFilter has released minor updates for all plug-ins, which solve various small issues that have surfaced after the last general update release in November.
Bug fixes in the latest versions are:
- Fixed incorrect MIDI message handling in the AAX plug-ins on Mac OS X: this could cause unexpected parameter changes when starting/stopping playback in Pro Tools.
- In FabFilter Pro-Q, fixed a bug that caused the Auto-Adjust Display Range feature not to work when dragging curves with the High Cut or Low Cut filter type.
- Added a workaround in the Mac OS X VST plug-ins to ensure resizing works correctly in Ableton Live 8.
- Added a workaround in the VST 2 plug-ins to ensure preset changes and parameter changes are correctly saved in Maschine by Native Instruments.
- Fixed possible crash when removing the VST 2 or VST 3 plug-ins on Mac OS X while the interface is open, for example in Studio One.
- Fixed white flash and some other graphical glitches when resizing the plug-in interfaces on Mac OS X (all plug-in formats).
- Fixed bug that could cause the interfaces not to appear at all in some hosts on Mac OS X, for example Triumph.
- Minor improvements and bug fixes on both Windows and Mac OS X.
The updated plug-ins are fully compatible with previous versions, and free for existing FabFilter customers. The latest versions and 30-day trials are available for download now at www.fabfilter.com/download.
System requirements on Windows are either Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, SSE-capable processor, and a VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools, or Mac OS X 10.5 or higher with Intel processor, and an Audio Units host, VST 2/3 host, or Pro Tools. Both 32-bit and 64-bit hosts are supported.
18 Apr 2013 50% off FabFilter Timeless 2 until May 1 2013
09 May 2011 FabFilter releases Pro-G Gate/Expander Plug-in
14 Feb 2011 FabFilter releases major Volcano 2.10 update