3rd March 2006
FASoft has released n-Track Studio v4.1.6 (build 2062)
Changes (since build 2043):
- Fixed problem with surround output and track volume envelopes.
- Fixed occasional crash with VST instruments with an odd number of outputs.
- MIDI Control dialog box now shows meaningful parameter descriptions for some "Action" selections.
- Fixed inconsistent volumes appearing on mixer when changing the sliders volume ranges in the Preferences-Appearance box.
- "Incremental alternate" mode for MIDI fader control in Preferences-Settings-MIDI Control dialog box to support Yamaha 01X pan knobs.
- Fixed metronome output drop-down box not working correctly when output set to multi-channel instrument plug-in.
- Slight performance improvements with dual-core CPUs and small audio buffers.
- Fixed preview not working in Import wave file dialog box.
- Fixed snap to zero when dragging selection over wave file.
- Fixed problem starting recording when slaving to MTC sync.
- Fixed audio tracks always appearing before MIDI tracks on track mixer window.
- Fixed metronome output sent to VSTi even when metronome is disabled.
- Fixed net tracks transfer changing the name of existing tracks wave files if transferred tracks matched existing file names.
- Metronome output device drop down menu allows adding new instrument.
- Toolbar to select which channel to show on left mixer stripe moved into separate window.
- Fixed metronome erratic behavior when changing song playback offset clicking on the time axis during playback.
- Fixed grid-quantize dialog box not remembering quantize size.
- Fixed VSTi metronome skipping first beat of the song.
- Metronome output to VSTi-DXi plugins.
- Fixed setup freezing on Windows 98/ME.
- Fixed problem with effects latency compensation on group channels.
- Fixed "Failed to register..." during installation on Windows 2000.
- Fixed clicking on track with volume tool selected not switching selected track and making volume edit be applied to old selected track.
- Fixed erratic movement when dragging toolbar position slider during playback.